Version 0.8 (2019-12-09)
- Feature: Verification reports give the number of detected errors in the overview section.
- Feature: Subsequent <CenterLine> elements in a <PipingNetworkSegment> are now accepted in order to support visual "gaps" in a pipe, e.g., when two pipes cross each other. As this is only a graphical feature, subsequent <CenterLine> elements become a single Pipe in the DEXPI model.
- Fix: Subsequent child elements (other than <CenterLine> elements) in a <PipingNetworkSegment> are now correctly connected by a DirectPipingConnection in the DEXPI model.
Both distributions (Windows installer and Zip archive) contain both programs (command line and GUI version).
DEXPI Verificator 0.8 Portable.zip
DEXPI Verificator 0.8 Setup.exe
- Both programs are in the 'bin' folder.
- The archive MUST BE UNZIPPED. It is not possible to run the programs directly from the archive, even if your file explorer lets you navigate there.
- Both programs will be installed to the 'bin' folder of the installation directory.
- Only the GUI version will be accessible from the Windows desktop/program search/etc.